Experienced Administrative Associate (Part-time)
Summary: Maxus is looking for a part-time experienced administrative associate in Cleveland, OH. Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Job Type: Part-time employee (3 days a week 8:30 – 5:30)
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering routine inquiries. Directing visitors to appropriate person
- Assist with monthly billing process for Maxus – emailing of invoices.
- Assist with correspondence and spreadsheets as directed by legal and Senior Management.
- Assist / cross train with Maxus payables process – entering, process, and filing, updating expense spreadsheets. (Employee expense reports, building maintenance, utilities, phone, IT, etc.)
- Open, date stamp, and distribute mail.
- FedEx labels, postage labels, and all mailing labels.
- Update all “HOW DO I” documents – this is a training tool and will be ongoing.
- Assist in data entry for documentation as directed – Legal and Management
- Update all office contact information to keep current.
- Review office and kitchen supplies and ordering and stock
- Assist back up to documentation during pressure times and vacation times.
- Assist all areas with filing and copying as needed.
- Plan, prepare and coordinate company functions.
- Handle other duties as assigned
- A professional, positive and team player attitude a must.
- Ability to multi-task a must.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to create and edit written materials for both internal and external communications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail skills.
- Exceptional PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power point)
- Ability to adapt in changing environment and changing priorities
- Ability to plan in advance
- College background preferred.
- Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Professional appearance.
- Financial Services Industry experience is a strong plus
- Experience with; MS Dynamics Great Plains, LeasePlus, Aspire, QuickBooks, Crystal Reports