Equipment Leasing Sales Representative
Location: Cleveland, OH
Maxus is looking for a full-time equipment leasing sales representative in Cleveland, OH. The sales representative will be responsible for cultivating new relationships and developing existing relationships to drive new leasing business. This position involves direct prospecting, “cold calling”, researching, prioritizing, targeting, and visiting prospects. Prior sales experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus.
Job Type: Full time employee
• Origination of middle market leasing and lending transactions through direct prospecting within assigned territory.
• Develop and execute strategic calling effort to classify accounts within existing assigned database.
• Prioritization of high, medium and low priority prospects within assigned database.
• Foster and broaden professional relationships and opportunities with existing clients.
• Prepare and submit credit and documentation requests as needed.
• Maintain a high level of service to both internal and external customers.
• Know your customer, analyze each Client’s business needs in order to identify and recommend optimal solutions.
• Document clear and concise business / functional requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Handle other duties as assigned.
• BS required – finance, business, accounting, economics or related field Experience.
• 2-4 years of related experience – prospecting for volume in an equipment finance environment.
• Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship.
Job Skills / Knowledge:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work closely in a team environment.
• PC skills – experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Customer Relationship Management.
• Strong selling skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop new customer relationships.
• Equipment leasing and loan product knowledge.
• Ability to travel within assigned territory as required.
• Equipment leasing experience within the Financial Service Industry.
• Commercial lending experience within the Financial Services Industry.
• Experience in credit structuring.